We are coordinating with colleagues across the region to
care for patients while also protecting the health of our clinical teams,
patients, and visitors. As the COVID-19 outbreak expands, Beacon is actively responding to the evolving situation. If you would like to support this effort, given the pressure it is placing on Beacon’s constrained resources, please consider a gift to the Beacon Covid-19 Response Fund. Your gift will be used to address the needs of patients and caregivers impacted by COVID-19, and to support emerging areas of greatest need, such as:
• Expanding diagnostic and testing capacity
• Securing our ability to cover extended staff time and
benefits for health care providers working directly in the crisis.
• Addressing expenses of exposed patients who are not covered by
• Ensuring necessary equipment for health care workers.
When a child is diagnosed with an illness or suffers a traumatic injury, you want the best medical resources available- close to home. With the support of generous donors, Beacon Children’s Hospital offers comprehensive medical care for children from birth to young adulthood.
Philanthropy helped build Beacon Children’s, which opened in 2017, and donations remain crucial to supporting vital programs and services like:
· Patient and family services, such as our Child Life and Creative Services Program that connects with children of various ages and developmental stages and their parents.
· More than 70% of our patients have public insurance, which does not cover many aspects of their care. Your support means we never have to turn a patient in our community away due to their family’s financial circumstances.
Other Areas to Support
There are many ways to make an impact on the patients, families and providers at Beacon Health System. Every gift – in any amount – matters. Learn more about ways to support other areas.